VRV VRF SERVICES
What We Do
VRV / VRF HVAC Design
We offer complete VRF HVAC System Design services. With capabilities of providing complete engineered plans along with life cycle cost analysis & comparisons.
VRV VRF Air Conditioning
No VRF HVAC project is too small or too big for our staff. You can rest assured that Temp Engineering will assign the proper team to handle your HVAC installation needs in South Florida.
VRV/VRF Repairs & Service
All Temp Engineering techs have been trained to service & repair all brands of VRV / VRF HVAC mechanical systems in the marketplace today. From VRF Repair to Commissioning
Temp Engineering offers Routine Preventive maintenance programs for all VRV / VRF high efficiency systems.
Heat Pump & Heat Recovery
Temp Engineering is experienced with the installation of both Heat Pump VRF HVAC systems as well as VRF Heat Recovery.
VRV / VRF Controls
We can build a stand alone controls & automation system into any VRV system. We can also build a system that ties into an existing BAS or automation system.
WHAT IS VRF HVAC
- Traditional Electric Heat Pump 70% 70%
- VRF HEAT PUMP 30% 30%
What's The Difference between VRV & VRF?
- Simple answer is nothing!
- Daikin invented the technology in 1982 naming it VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume)
- All other brands use the term VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow)
VRF HVAC TECHNOLOGY
- Inverter Compressor
- Can operate at 20% of Design Capacity optimizing efficiency
- Uses Heat Transfer as Cooling & Heating Medium.
- One Outdoor VRV Condensing unit serves up to 20 indoor Fan Coils.
- VRF systems can have a variation of Ducted, Wall Hung, Floor, & Ceiling cassette Fan Coils on the same network or piping.
- Uses refrigerant rather than duct to distribute cooling
- System can adjust to demand load providing heating & cooling to different spaces of the same system.
ADVANTAGES OF VRV Air Conditioning HVAC SYSTEM
- VRV System is 30% – 40% more efficient than traditional system.
- Life Cycle Cost
- Simultaneous Heating & Cooling
- Independent Zone Control
- User Friendliness
- Versatile Installation applications
- Lower Maintenance
- Tenant Billing
- Built in control System
VRV/VRF Air Conditioning Pro Solutions
VRF HVAC Air Conditioning systems. We install & service many VRF air conditioning systems from the major manufacturers like Daikin VRV & Mitsubishi VRF. Temp Engineering is proud to be a Daikin VRV pro contractor as well as Mitsubishi VRF Diamond Dealer. We have completed all training courses for the VRV/VRF air conditioning design, Service, & commissioning.
IDEAL BUILDING TYPES
VRV Air Conditioning Applications
- Buildings with small, separated spaces
- Historic or buildings with minimal space for ductwork
- Retrofit projects
- Climates with more extreme weather
Our VRF Process
We take pride in developing a VRF design in the most difficult of applications. From Design Concept to the Installation. After Commissioning most times we see the new VRF system perform even better than our initial models indicated.